Saturday, November 15, 2008

A hazy shade of yet another cupcake


And what a hazy photo it is. This was obviously a last minute shoot of my final cupcake in the collection (at least for a little while; I figured you needed a break).

If you look rather closely, you may be able to make out the creamy chocolate filling (it's the same as the topping from the rawchachinos in my last post, except with more cocoa added) in the center of these hazelnut cupcakes. Just like the one in "Vegan Cupcakes Take over the World," this rawified version is iced with a chocolate glaze and garnished with some chopped hazelnuts.

This was a lovely way to calm my cupcake cravings long enough to get to work on my next assignment. I have a book to finish reading, so I can be ready to review it soon. I'll give you more details in my next post.