Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sweet review :-)


I know you were probably expecting a review of something sweet on my site (at least you get to look at these yummy cupcakes with Ellen, as part of my quest), but this time, I'm referring to something extra sweet someone else did for me on theirs.

Heathy (who I believe is now going by Heather, but I can't stop calling her Heathy out of habit), my blogging friend of the past few years, reviewed my raw cupcake e-book on her blog yesterday. She did such an amazing job, that I just had to share it with you. After checking it out, I think I was ready to buy my own e-book myself (Thanks girlie!).

She highlighted a few of the raw cupcakes in pictures, including one of my favorites, the Creme-Filled Choco-Cupcakes, also known as Rawtess Cupcakes. This inspired me to take a few Ellen pics with my original Rawtess photos. I think this is the cupcake I'd like her to try the most.

Since Heathy is busy with Moonie Pie-making at the moment, she opted to use her pic of the Rawtess cupcakes she made at the time I first revealed the recipe on my blog. Obviously, she's got some mad raw kitchen skills, too (but I'm sure you already knew that). She didn't have an Ellen cutout nearby then, so I added it for her below. Looks like Ellen's enjoying both raw cupcakes and Moonie Pies today. Yum!


If you want to get in on the quest, don't forget to check out the recipes from my raw cupcake e-book (I know a lot of you have it already, so show us your cuppies), whip them up yourself, take a picture of the Ellen cutout with your creation and let me know where I can link to it (I gotta know about it, if you want me to highlight it on my site, like Bitt's naked Zippy Zucchini Cupcake below).


Also, if you'd like, upload your pic to the Ellen website, mentioning the quest to get her to eat a raw cupcake. If we work together, we can make eating raw desserts mainstream (imagine finding yummy raw cupcakes and Moonie Pies conveniently while your out; it could really happen).

And, while your at it, you only have a few more days to enter Heathy's Moonie Pie Challenge. Good luck to all of you :-)