Thursday, October 20, 2011

Hayden, oh Hayden, let down your hair

If you follow me on Twitter, you may have caught me tweeting about what (make that who) Hayden is going to be for Halloween. She looked so cute playing in her costume that I decided to snap these quick preview pics for you.

So, who do you think she is? I think the hair (and the title of this post) kind of give it away.

I've been wanting her to be Rapunzel for Halloween since around Christmas time last year. I saw the wig in a toy catalog, and just had to find an excuse to get it for her.

You may recall that she didn't have much hair leading up to that point, which makes it even cuter to see her with golden locks down to her feet (the wig actually goes all the way to the ground; I might have to braid it to prevent her from tripping on it). She also thinks it is fun to match her dollie.

Rapunzel was also my favorite fairy tale growing up, so I guess she was bound to be the pretty princess at some point (you have no idea how excited I was when Disney finally made a Rapunzel movie).

Anyway, I just wanted to share my little princess with you. What is everyone else going to be for Halloween? I need to come up with something for myself, as I'm participating in a Trunk-or-Treat (although I'm planning on giving out something other than candy; maybe something with a Halloween theme).

For those of you looking for food in this post, here's what I'm having for dinner. It's just a simple salad with mixed greens, romaine, shredded cabbage and carrot, mushrooms, snow peas, red bell pepper, apple cider vinegar, sesame oil, Bragg's Liquid Aminos, ginger, cayenne pepper, garlic and sesame seeds. Spicy!

Have a good evening!