Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Valentine treats for your sweetie

Valentine's Day is almost here, so I searched my blog for some sweet treat inspiration (I can't believe I've been blogging for so many years; it took me a while to sift through the old posts). Here are some of my past favorite recipes to make for this special day.

Berry Bliss Philosopops
These pops are made from three Berry Bliss Philosophie products. They are my latest obsession. Sophie was kind enough to post my recipe on her Philosophie site.

Pink Pastels
These couldn't be easier to make. They only contain 3 ingredients (coconut cream, freeze-dried strawberries and vanilla).

Chocolate Molten Lava Upside Down Cake
This dessert was originally posted for the Oscars (the Academy Awards is just around the corner), but it is a romantic treat to share.

Last Minute Love Bug Brownie Bites
These are perfect for any age, although they are one of my daughter's faves. They are so simple to make when you use Pure Bars as the base.

Perfectly Fit Red Velvet Cupcake
Yet another "unbaked" cupcake, this is one for when you're trying to keep in shape. It contains beets and Perfect Fit protein.

Pink Berry Popcorn
This was one of the first ways Hayden ever had popcorn. It's coated in coconut oil and finely ground freeze-dried strawberries. It also tastes good substituting the basic coconut oil and strawberries with Philosophie Berry Bliss Coconut Butter and Superfood Protein Powder.

Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Stiletto Cupcake
This basic "unbaked" cupcake is styled for the occasion with a raw chocolate bar heel and berry heart embellishment. So lovely.

Gluten-free, Raw Neapolitan Brownies/Blondies
I made these specifically for someone who really appreciated them. They are perfect to serve with love and care.

Raspberry Swirl
Now this recipe is going really far back. It is a family recipe that I put my raw spin on for one of my We Like It Raw posts.

Better Than Sex Cake
This was also one of my favorite We Like It Raw posts, based on a very popular dessert. It's so good!

What will you be making for Valentine's Day?