Sunday, March 22, 2015

Acure Organics at Target

I've been meaning to do this post for a while, as one of my favorite organic beauty lines has been available at Target for at least a month or more. I guess I was just waiting until I had a chance to snap some pics without embarrassing my hubby too much (If you look carefully, you can catch a glimpse of him hiding in the background).

I've been a fan of Acure Organics for a couple years. I'm not sure how I heard of the brand, but I'd order their stellar products online, wishing I could just purchase them at a store. Although I've bought some items from Whole Foods (let me know if any of you were able to get a Whole Foods Hello, Beauty! bag yesterday; it actually contained Acure Organics Cell Stimulating Facial Mask, which is really good), I was looking forward to seeing Acure Organics at a store I visit more often (Whole Foods isn't at convenient for me location-wise as Target).

You have no idea how excited I was to find out that Acure would be available at Target. This line of products is certified organic, 100% natural, cruelty-free, 100% carbon neutral, FSC certified, free of synthetic fragrances and gluten-free. It's also economical and works for me.

Just look at all that was offered at my Target location. I personally like the above Cell Stimulating Body Wash and Firming Body Lotion.

I just wish they carried the Moroccan Argan Oil + Argan Stem Cell Shampoo and Conditioner. It has been a favorite of mine for quite some time. It used to have the best smell, like Amaretti cookies (must be the almond scent). I guess not everyone agreed with me about it being the best smell, so some of my more current tubes haven't had as strong of a scent. Fingers crossed that I'll find this scrumptious shampoo and conditioner on my next trip, as I'm running low.

Have you tried Acure Organics? What do you think of their products?

*I was not paid or given any product for this post. I'm just a fan of the brand.