Wednesday, May 27, 2015

I got my 100 Percent Pure GWP. Did you?

Hi everyone! In my last post, I mentioned being busy and not blogging much this week, but I had to share with you what I got today.

I already teased on my Instagram with this pic of my 100 Percent Pure shopping bag. Now that I'm back from the store, I can show you more.

Here's what you'd find inside my shopping bag. It's nearly a head-to-toe haul (I already have shampoo and conditioner at the moment, which is why this haul only covers from face to toes. LOL).

Of course, I got my 100 Percent Pure gift with purchase, which I'm sure you've heard or seen me remind you about for weeks. For those of you who haven't heard, you need to hurry to your nearby 100 Percent Pure store or check out the website before they sell out. You only need to spend $45 to gift the Pretty Naked Palette, Black Tea Mascara, Blackest Creamy Eyeliner and Pomegranate Lip Butter in a cute pink bag. This offer runs through Monday, June 1, if there are enough to go around. The website has a ticker that shows in real time how many are left (I think they'll sell out today).

I had planned on buying the Blueberry Mascara (it really does smell like blueberries, but it wasn't as noticeable as I'd like) and the Purist Vegetable Facial Mask (I might get it at another time), but as usual, I changed my mind in the store. Instead, I got the latest shower gel and body butter, as well as two additions to my 100 Percent Pure nail polish collection.

I got the Shower Gel and Body Butter in Coconut Lime, which smells like summer. I'll probably tell you more about them in a future post.

I also had a brainstorm to paint my nails (and Hayden's nails, too) with Jam nail polish and a color that resembled peanut butter or almond butter. The closest one I could find was Dreamy, which looks like a creamy, dreamy, shimmery nude shade. Together these colors remind me of pb&j or toast with jam. I hope to swatch them for you soon.

Anyway, I just wanted to share my haul, while you still have time to shop toward your gift with purchase. Let me know on Twitter at @Rawdorable or on Instagram (also @Rawdorable) what you get. Happy shopping :)